This blog is dedicated to educate everyone about the reach of the profession named "Public Relations" on political, economical and social matters.

Monday, January 22, 2007

"Please; I Beg You -Wake Up!"

PR Day 7

A Fight Against Evil

Neo-conservatists are planning our lives. They are deciding the faith of the world and everything around us. Their philosophy is based on greed and thirst for power. They do not respect anyone or anything. And I watch my closest friends and foes ignoring these facts as if everything was just OK. And I ask myself, what kind of life will my own son and the others' descendants will live if we don't act now? Chomsky used to say that the fact that we are aware of the world around us imposes a big responsibility over our shoulders. It is not sufficient to take care of our own personal concerns. If we become aware of the atrocities happening as an indirect consequence of our actions, we are responsible for those effects as well. It is our fault that all these American organizations are destroying the planet. The evil is within and in the mirror as much as it is on their own hands. So, I beg you today to take matters on your own hands. A revolution can happen without weapons, without blood. Please, spread this information and help the revolution to begin today.

Thanks to my friend Matt that today posted a new video on his profile (Watch Here! ). A new warrior was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home